[ic] Do modular options work at all ?!?!?

Eduardo Dominguez interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 14:30:00 2001

Searching thru the archives and the bug database, some people suggest
modular options will work on 4.8, others that it doesnt work and one
more claiming it will be until v4.9. Also, the manual is wrong. It
points to files that dont exist (templates/components/modular_buy), to a
"computer data set" and if you read it you asume that features does
work.

What is the real status of Modular Options ? Are they working ?
If not, I just lost a couple of days because I can choose it
as an Option's option, its not marked as "not working".

If they are not working, what can I do to achieve the same result ? Has
anyone emulated the behaviour of Modular Options ?

Thanks in advance.

--
edmz