[ic] Save Carts/Recurring Orders does not save info to DB

Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 17:11:00 2001

Hello all,
         I've noticed that with IC 4.8.2 and postgresSQL 7.1.2, that a
created user cannot save the cart to the database  the "carts" field never
gets filled in with anything more than "{}".  After you've saved the cart,
if you go back to load a saved cart, it shows up with the name and ID of
the cart, but I believe that that is a session ?problem?/issue.

The PGSQL userdb carts field is set as TEXT

I have the same problem with an 4.8.2 using gdbm files.  There are no
errors being generated in the log files.  And when I try to set Variable
DEBUG 1  It doesn't recognize the catalogs any more, generating the error
"Undefined Catalog"

Brian Kosick
Web Programmer
New Age Consulting Service, Inc.