[ic] PayPal integration code wanted

Guido Sohne interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 29 14:52:01 2001

Mike Heins wrote long ago ...

> BTW, I have much of PayPal working, including interface to the
"silent
> post" for completion for orders. I just have to document it as an
> Interchange extension. It is not suitable for a standard addition as
> yet.

and Jason Kohles also wrote ...

> The paypal stuff I was working on has been pretty much abandoned,
> as Mike has integrated paypal into 4.7, and from what I've seen of
> it, it's a lot cleaner than my kludge was...

I am having trouble finding this code. I am using Interchange 4.8.2
and am willing to take on alpha or beta code. Obviously, it would be
nice if it were ready and working to the max.

Looking through lib/Vend/Payment, I found

AuthorizeNet.pm  CCVS.pm  CyberCash.pm
Signio.pm  Skipjack.pm  iTransact.pm

but no sign of PayPal. Not even grep helps. I looked on the mailing
lists and read that it would go into 4.7 so I am a bit surprised it
is not there. Search on interchange.redhat.com for paypal returns
zilch.