[ic] PayPal integration code wanted

Lewey Taylor interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 29 22:56:01 2001

> Mike Heins wrote long ago ...
>
> > BTW, I have much of PayPal working, including interface
to the
> "silent
> > post" for completion for orders. I just have to document
it as an
> > Interchange extension. It is not suitable for a standard
addition as
> > yet.
>
> and Jason Kohles also wrote ...
>
> > The paypal stuff I was working on has been pretty much
abandoned,
> > as Mike has integrated paypal into 4.7, and from what
I've seen of
> > it, it's a lot cleaner than my kludge was...
>
> I am having trouble finding this code. I am using
Interchange 4.8.2
> and am willing to take on alpha or beta code. Obviously,
it would be
> nice if it were ready and working to the max.
>
> Looking through lib/Vend/Payment, I found
>
> AuthorizeNet.pm  CCVS.pm  CyberCash.pm
> Signio.pm  Skipjack.pm  iTransact.pm
>
> but no sign of PayPal. Not even grep helps. I looked on
the mailing
> lists and read that it would go into 4.7 so I am a bit
surprised it
> is not there. Search on interchange.redhat.com for paypal
returns
> zilch.

Hi would search the archives better.  This is from my
personal archive.

I have had paypal running on IC

I just set up an account with them, went to their single
payment system,
made a form, transferred it onto the checkout page, modified
it slightly so
that the total-cost was submitted to paypal - worked fine:

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"
methd="post">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="[total-cost
noformat=1]">
<input
type="image"src="http://images.paypal.com/images/x-click-but
6.gif"