[ic] re:front page, red color

Brev Patterson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 12:21:01 2002

	If you look at the table surrounding that menubar, a stylesheet is
set:

	That style is setting the red background.  To change this, you'll
need to edit the theme configuration file, located on your system at:

CATALOG_DIR/templates/foundation/theme.cfg

Find the __MENUBAR__BG__ variable, it is currently set to a red color,
that is where you can change it to your green.  Make sure to restart your
interchange daemon, or Apply Changes from the admin UI.

In future versions of Interchange (4.9+), these color settings will be
variables, so you can change them in the Admin UI under:
Administartion | Preferences | Colors and Styles.