[ic] re: top banner

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 15:26:01 2002

ok, at:

http://demo.ic.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic3

at the top there is a big white space between the redhat logo on the right
and the replace this graphic with your own logo.

I wanted to put in a static banner that told people that they can only buy
from our store if they are 18 years or older, because we will sell
smoke shop like products, and I don't want any minors to get it.

what file would i need to edit to be able to do that ?

since we are only accepting credit card, I think that will verify age,
is there a 18 years minimum on a credit or debit card ?

thanks for all your help before, got lots of work done.

Raymond