[ic] Unknown charge type: cybercash error

Collin Condray interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 18:09:01 2002

I am experiencing a problem with Interchange and am unable to find any other
problem like it in the mailing list archives.  We recently merged our
websites and existing Interchange stores which lived on two older servers to
a new server.  Since we have a better machine I took this opportunity update
Interchange and RedHat.  The upgrade was from RedHat 6.2 to 7.2 and from
Interchange 4.8.1 ot 4.8.3.  The Interchange upgrade has been smooth except
our CyberCash credit card processing under Interchange is no longer working.

When a user goes to the checkout and submits his name, address, cartd
information, etc., I get the following message at the top of the form:

There were errors in your last submission.
They are shown in RED below.

But none of the fields in the form are in red.

When I check the error.log file the only message I get is:

Unknown charge type: cybercash

Here is what I think is the relevant section of my catalog.cfg file:

Variable         MV_PAYMENT_MODE            cybercash
Variable         MV_PAYMENT_CONFIGFILE      /home/interch/merchant_conf
Variable         MV_PAYMENT_MODE     mauthonly
CreditCardAuto   No

I believe that my merchant_conf is set up correctly.  merchant_conf shares
its values with a different cgi script that is also used to process credit
cards through CyberCash and is working normally.

Please let me know if I can provide any more information about this problem.
Thanks for your help!

Collin