[ic] Different total in backend then total in receipt and cc charge

Thu Apr 4 08:28:01 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 10:47:41PM -0800, Kyle Cook wrote:
> At 09:03 PM 4/3/02, you wrote:
> >> From: Ron Phipps [mailto:rphipps@reliant-solutions.com]
> >>
> >> We are working on bringing a new site live this week.  About an hour
> >> before we were set to launch we noticed that a test order had been
> >placed
> >> that had a problem.  The weird thing about this test order was that in
> >the
> >> backend and order history the order total was stored without the
> >Shipping
> >> included.  Here are the relevant columns from that order:
>
> <SNIP>
> >Error logs are clear of any errors when the order was placed and the
> >tracking.asc shows the correct total_cost.
> >
> >-Ron

Are you sure this is not an issue with your testing logic?  Is
it possible to generate the same order number in your testbed?
Do you wipe **all** data clean before you reinitiate the
test sequence?  *.txt files can easily diverge from db files
if you do not.