[ic] question regarding item-change tag

Mathew Jones interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 22:30:01 2002

I am using IC 4.8.3 on RedHat Linux, with mySQL.

I am using the [item-change] tag and want to display additional
information, which is stored in another table, when  the title of an
item changes.
Below is a snippet of my code which gives an idea of what I am trying to do:

[item-change 1][condition][item-field title][/condition]

[query sql="select * from annotations where title = '[item-field
title]'" list=1]
[sql-param annotation][/query]</td>

[/item-change 1]

The [item-field title] tag, within the [query] tag, is not being parsed.
I also tried setting scratch variables, but the only way I can get this
to display anything is if I type in an actual 'title' value in place of
[item-field title].
Im guessing its related to the fact that this is all within the
[search-region] & [search-list] tags. Im sure there is an easy way to do
this, I just cant figure it out.

Thanks

Mat