[ic] how and where can I force the use of a different Perl location.

Tue Apr 9 13:45:01 2002

Quoting Boyd Lynn Gerber (gerberb@zenez.com):
> I know this will not be a problem for most users.  I have interchange
> working great under Normal mode on OpenUNIX 8.  The problem is My credit
> card vendor does not support my OS.  They do have a perl library and
> programs for linux.  I can run these programs in Linux Kernel
> Personality(LKP).  I have tried to have interchange just run the linux
> perl with these with out success.  So what I thought may work is to for
> all of interchange to run in linux mode.  To do it I add
> /linux/location/of/perl and then the linux version of perl seems to run.
> Where does interchange determine the perl location.  It appears to be more
> than one place.

Really, it is one place unless you consider the support scripts. You can
do it from the command line to try it out:

	/linux/location/of/perl bin/interchange -restart

If you want to change it in the scripts, just edit the first line of the
bin/* scripts.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer