[ic] Credit card encrypted twice.

Reid Sutherland interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 13:24:00 2002

Hi guys,

I've been fighting with this thing all day, it's really starting to piss me
off.  I've read the lists, followed directions, all to no avail.  I've tried
EVERYTHING.

Here's my problem (IC 4.8.3).

When IC encrypts the order, it works fine, but it also encrypts the CC a
second time.  I've set the following:

encrypt 1
credit_card 0
Double encrypts.

encrypt 1
credit_card 1
Same as above.

encrypt 0
credit_card 0
Not what I want, encrypts only the CC (bitwise logic makes no sense here
either).

encrypt 0
credit_card 1
Same as above.

I've also removed 'keep' from all the credit card options in profile.order.

I've checked Vend::Order.pm and the regex for checking if it's already
encrypted is there.

Does anyone actually know what is causing this?  I'm not inclined to start
tearing out routines in the order module, but it looks like that's the only
way.

Thanks,

-reid

Reid Sutherland