[ic] Category Pop Up

Michael Hall interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 23:44:01 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 01:32:35PM -0700, Brendan Crosser-McGay wrote:

> Check out the category listing on RedHats Demo Site, I modified it with a
> dynamic html menu.  Kinda cool, I'll keep putting it back on there when it
> gets erased all today, I think that would make a great add-on to the
> foundation store :)

Hmm, just went to take a look at it and I'm assuming you're talking about
'Demo Space 3 (Public Store)'? If so I get a javascript error and *no*
menu at all, the vertical area just contains the small search box.

The error I get is (typing 'javascript:' into Location):

JavaScript Error:
http://demo.interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic3/menu_com.html,
line 160:

TLoc has no properties.
JavaScript Error:
http://demo.interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic3/menu_com.html,
line 160:

TLoc has no properties.

This is using Slackware, Netscape Communicator 4.79.

--
I'm not lost, I'm "locationally challenged."

Mike Hall,
Unix Admin   - Rock Island Communications           <mikeh@rockisland.com>
System Admin - riverside.org                        <mhall@riverside.org>