[ic] Category Pop Up

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 13:20:01 2002

> > As some people may already know, I'm not a fan of JavaScript menus.
> >
> Do you have any suggestions for a better way to do navigation,
> or perhaps some links to some you've seen done well?

Amazon.com have a large number of categories and products, and have
made their website simple to navigate without feeling the need to
restrict the browsers that visitors are allowed to use.

Just take this as my opinion on website usability.  People should
consider themselves free to design their website navigation in any
way they see fit.