[ic] Premature end of script headers

Jonathan Melhuish interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Apr 20 13:13:01 2002

Hi all,

I have an Interchange store that is linked though a copy of the 'foundation'
linker program at http://www.susat.co.uk/susatshop.ic

Although the server (V4.8.3) starts and configures the above catalogue fine,
when you visit the above URL you receive an "Internal Server Error" page
(from Apache).  Additionally:

*  "Premature end of script headers:" (linker script location) is written to
   the Apache error log
*  "/susatshop.ic Runtime error: Couldn't make directory /usr" appears in the
   Interchange error log

Also, the linker program correctly produces "Interchange server unavailable"
if it is unable to communicate with the server.

This store did work until recently!  Any ideas what I've cocked up?

Cheers,

Jon