[ic] virtual hosting of IC - server downtime, etc.

Steve Thomas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Apr 20 16:30:01 2002

We offer the exact same solution. We use CPanel and we highly support
Interchange. As a matter of fact we are part of the CPanel development. I
don't know if you are using the Bluelagoon theme but we created that and it
is widely used. To view a demo of it go here
http://demo:demo@cwsol.net:2082/ . We develop Interchange sites all the
time. We have designed www.thesmartcart.com www.case-mod.com
www.rockfordcomputer.com/cart www.zweddings.com/yweb and many more. So we do
fully support Interchange. To view our hosting plans go to
www.nixhosting.com/hosting.htm . We also recently launched a web site
dedicated to Interchange. That can be reached at www.icassist.com If you
have any questions feel free to contact us.

Advanced Web Solutions
Web Design, Graphics Design, Web Hosting, Web Programming
info@awsol.com
Phone: 617-389-3906
Fax: 617-389-3907
www.awsol.com