[ic] imhosted.com

Chris Bryant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 19:11:52 2002

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:11:13 -0700, Russell wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Has anyone had any experience with imhosted.com?  I'm considering using them
>as a host and wanted to see if anyone had good or bad things to say about
>them.  I'm mainly interested in reliability and quick tech support

	I'm with them- though I am still working on my Interchange
site. So far (after 3 months), I am very pleased- I've had a couple of
problems, they have always been resolved within 12 hours (even on
weekends).
	I did have a couple of Interchange "undefined catalog" type
errors- the first one, I didn't worry about (I wasn'r working on it
actively)- the second one was resolved in an hour or so. I like having
SSH access, and the server I am on is very fast- FTP transfers average
300KB/sec.

	All that said, I'm a relative newbie in all of this, so take
it with  grain of salt.

--
Chris Bryant
mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com