[ic] Where is text entry of Item Option?

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 17:11:44 2002

I wanted to ask if anyone could help, I'm trying to make an item option that
can be of any value possible, but the value needs to be displayed in the
order tracking interface in IC.  When I make a item option right now, change
it to a text widget, and put the UseModifier name_of_modifier directive in
catalog.cfg it displays the option, it saves the value of the option
throughout checkout, but it loses the value of the option in the Admin
Interface when I look at that order.

So it shows the value in the report, email_receipt, and receipt.html page.
Has anyone tried to get around this?  I think item options are great but if
I can't get item-options to show up in the Administration Interface then I'm
gunna have to go another route :(

Brendan Crosser-McGay
brendan@paymentonline.com