[ic] New Interchange User Looking For Some Help

Honest to Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 09:39:01 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 08:07, Rene Hertell wrote:
> > > 	Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/test
>
> > I know exactly the message you are receiving. In my case it means
> > that products.txt was not imported, i.e. in your catroot/products/
> > you may not have a products.sql. If so and at any regard restart
> > Interchange.
> >
> > It's always done the trick for me. Check your variable.txt as well to
> > make sure your variables are correct.

I would say search the mailing list archives and get familiar with your
error logs. There will be one in the foundation catalog directory and
one where the interchange server lives. If you want even more error logs
then edit the interchange.cfg file so that the debug variable is set to
1. Then you can look in /tmp/icdebug for even more. After restarting the
server of course. And try interchange --test while you're at it.