[ic] New Interchange User Looking For Some Help

James Weber interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 14:42:00 2002

Thanks for all the help guys, the mailing list archives did the trick.  I don't know why I didn't see that link before, it's amazing how frustration can make you blind to what's sitting right in front of your face.  :-)

It seems I didn't have the right perl modules installed for interchange.  I found this command in the archives:  perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'  and after running it, it works fine.

Now that I got the thing working, I can start figuring out more of the gory details, I'm certain it will be a blast just like every new thing I've ever learned on Linux.  :-)

Thanks again,

James Weber