[ic] Modules?

Tue Apr 30 11:13:00 2002

At 12:09 AM 4/30/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'm definitely still getting
>familiar with the way IC works.
>
>Is the Quickbooks module something that is in development and is going to
>be fully integrated into the UI in future releases?  Or are there a bunch
>of separate "modules" that aren't part of the normal IC release that *can*
>be utilized, but just aren't as integrated as the normal IC features?
>
>Are there any plans for linking to any other outside programs like the
>Quickbooks linking?
>
>Thank you very much!
>
>Grant

Grant -

AFAIK the Quickbooks "module" is simply a page of ITL which writes new
transactions to a Quickbooks IIF file, which can be downloaded and imported
into Quickbooks as invoices or cash sales. This is the way it worked in the
4.6 branch, when I set it up for a client. Like most if IC, it is just a
starting point, not a complete system.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax