[ic] QuickBooks module

Tue Apr 30 11:14:00 2002

At 08:29 PM 4/29/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>Does the QuickBooks module set up "Inventory Part" items in QuickBooks for
>you?

Not that I know of, though as I said in my other reply, I have not looked
at what might be new in the 4.8 branch.  It does enter line items in the
invoice/cash sale when you import the IIF file that it makes from each new
online order, but those are on a per-order basis.

>  I'm setting up QuickBooks now and I'm wondering if I should manually set
> up all of my Inventory Part items or if they are "populated" with the
> Interchange QuickBooks module.  Also, are there more details about the
> QuickBooks module in the manual?

No, there is nothing about it in the IC docs that I know of. Yes, I would
suggest that you enter your items into Quickbooks manually, though if you
anticipate having a few thousand or so, it might be worth investing the
time to write some ITL to export your products table as an IIF which could
be read into Quickbooks.

- Ed L.

>Grant

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax