[ic] Clustering

Richard Houston interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 1 11:02:01 2002

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone out there is running interchange in a
clustered environment?
I have a client that is interested in interchange but wish to be sure
that they can run clustered web from ends
using Linux virtual server or RH advance server via Piranha. They also
wish to cluster the Mysql databases.

If anyone out there has a cluster running I would be very interested in
the setup and any real world experience with this. I would like to be
able to show the client that there are other out there running
interchange in a cluster environment.

Also would a https/http accelerator, such as Squid, in front of the
interchange front ends cause any session issues or any thing like that?

Thanks all very much

Rich Houston