[ic] Question about foundation store

Christopher Van Oosterhout interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 1 11:39:04 2002

I am "almost" understanding the various display areas of the foundation
store, but I am stuck on some of the issues surrounding the "specials."

In the main screens of the foundation store there is a right bar that has a
header "Specials."  However the code of this area talks about a random
component and the display is not in fact specials, but instead
random.  What can I do to make this area show the specials and not random
product.

Also, when you associate a product to cross with a category and/or product
AND make it a special will it only be a special when it crosses?

Thanks,

Christopher