[ic] Bonehead q - but I just can't find it! - adding or replacing items in cart

Actormailings.com info interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 1 20:14:00 2002

I remember setting, once upon a time, an option to add identical items to
the cart everytime the "buy" link is pressed.
The other option, which I don't want, is to REPLACE what's in the cart with
the new order.
ie. item sku: sku1
customer adds 2 sku1's to the cart.
customer then adds 3 sku1's to the cart.

With the ADD option, the cart should display two line items for a total of 5
sku1's.
With the REPLACE option, the cart should display only 3 sku1's in the cart
since it was the last entry.

I remember setting this option.  However, somehow, my cart behavior has
mysteriously changed.  Now, my cart is in REPLACE mode.  I need to reset it
to the ADD option.  I've searched to the best of my ability, but I just
cannot find the answer.

Can someone kindly (gently) put me in the right direction?

I preapologize for asking this here!

Thanks!
Jordan
Donate to the Troubadour Theater Company - without spending a dime!!
Save money on Long Distance, Internet, or cell phone service.  A portion of
the proceeds are donated to Troubadour
http://www.excelir.com/thesavage