[ic] Re: BoA help please

Chad Burkhart interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 2 14:00:01 2002

>Do you have SSLeay installed?

Yes SSleay is installed and working.

my catalog.cfg looks like this:

# Read in initial variables from a database.
VariableDatabase variable
Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE boa
Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID my id
Variable MV_PAYMENT_USERNAME my username
Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET my secret
Variable MV_PAYMENT_ACCEPT 0

my route in catalog.cfg looks like this:

Route   boa          id          "MV_PAYMENT_ID"
Route   boa          username    "MV_PAYMENT_USERNAME"
Route   boa          secret      "MV_PAYMENT_SECRET"
Route   boa          accept       "MV_PAYMENT_ACCEPT"

I have required the BoA module in catalog.cfg as well

When I try to do a test sale, it still says that the payment processor is
not responding.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.....