[ic] adding a per SKU charge

Admin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Aug 4 19:45:01 2002

Check out the help/archives for "handling"...

Works quite nicley for this, we use it for the same scenerio with
international orders...

Russ Smith
Mediaservices Network

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Dave Turk
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 3:06 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] adding a per SKU charge

I have a customer that sells mugs, shirts and hats and some of the items
have a screen charge of $45 regardless of how many they order of the
same SKU #. How can I add this to the options table so that it will
add $45 to the total after the quantity has been multipled by the base price
plus options. Any hints would be great, even just a starting point.
Thanks for all the help everyone has already given me.
Dave Turk