[ic] adding a per SKU charge [still in need of help]

Dave Turk interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 5 15:03:00 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Admin" <admin@mediaservices.net>
> Check out the help/archives for "handling"...
>
> Works quite nicley for this, we use it for the same scenerio with
> international orders...
>
> Russ Smith
> Mediaservices Network

Where can I access the code that calculates the total cost of an item with
the selected quantity and options.
I just don't understand how/where interchange is calculating  this.
We need to include a $45.00 screen charge in the extension price as shown
below.

      Action   SKU     Description
Quantity        Price          Extension
      edit       SA5      STAINLESS STEEL MUG
      ----MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 36----                  36
$10.99         $395.64(needs to be $440.64)

Can someone tell me briefly how and where this is calculated so I can modify
it to
include a if statement that will add these charges if applicable. What would
be nice
is if I could add a CommonAdjust field that would add this to the extension
price.
I am currently stumped and need a couple more ideas.
Thanks very much
Dave Turk