[ic] Internet Explorer 6.0.2600.0000IC and W2K can't display a secure page

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 5 00:16:02 2002

I was setting up a machine for a friend... fresh install of Win98
updated to IE 6.0.2600.0000. I decided to try an order from my IC site.
Sure enough, I got the "unable to display page" error when I hit the
final Submit. If you go back and try again once or twice, it will go
through.

I have the suggested lines in my apache config file but this must be a
new problem. In fact I'm wondering if I should hold off on opening my
new site until a solution is found (if ever). Knowing that roughly 1 in
5 orders will have this problem is a very serious concern, no matter
what the cause. Months of development down the tubes????

DB