[ic] Secrets of the vlink program...

Mark Jaffe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 6 02:11:16 2002

Well, UI have finally gotten the foundation store to execute on my server,
but there is a way to go for full functionality. I was able to make it work
not through the makecat program, which is too complicated and not well
documented. I took a directory which had been made from a failed
installation and moved it into the interchange user space, then fiddled with
mysql and missing perl modules until the server started.

But now it will not work completely. I think it is because part of the
installation makes a binary which I believe is pointed to the wrong place.
Can someone explain how this can be tweaked or created outside the makecat
process?

The URL is http://www.geminimanor.com/gem1/

I realize many people have gotten IC running but I have yet to hear from
someone on YDL.

Mark
Mark Jaffe          | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard        | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards    | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards@wizdev.net  | http://www.wizdev.net/