[ic] Problem with BoA module

Chad Burkhart interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 14:27:00 2002

 >Route boa id "MV_PAYMENT_ID"
 >Route boa username "MV_PAYMENT_USERNAME"
 >Route boa secret "MV_PAYMENT_SECRET"
 >Route boa referer "MV_PAYMENT_REFERER"
 >Route boa accept "MV_PAYMENT_ACCEPT"
 >
 >And....I commented out the other routes.
 >
 >I was having the same error you were, and this took care of it......but.
 >Now I am getting the payment processor not responding error.
 >
 >If you get it working please let me know what finally worked for you.
 >Someone already pointed out that this syntax is wrong. Catalog variables to
 >be interpolated are written as __VARNAME__, i.e.:
 >Route boa id "__MV_PAYMENT_ID__"

The fix was to actually remove the initial variables and leave only the
route information.
I didn't change the syntax, and it may be wrong but........
The module is working perfectly now. Everything that I wanted passed shows
up on Bank of America's back end.

Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE boa    (written exactly as the module says to)

Route boa id "my id"
Route boa username "my username"
Route boa secret "my secret"
Route boa referer "my referer"