[ic] newbie editing the foundation demo

David Millet interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 16:55:01 2002

hey all,=20

i'm an interchange newbie changing the foundation demo for my company's=20
purposes.  most everything i've been able to figure out on my own, except=
=20
this.  when they do a search i need the results.html page to print out wh=
at=20
the user searched for, i.e. if they searched for "purple dogs", i need to=
=20
print "purple dogs" on the page.  can anyone help me?  so far i've been a=
ble=20
to figure out that I need to do something with the variables se or=20
mv_searchspec, but haven't been able to figure out exactly how to do it. =
 if=20
any of you could help me out, i'd greatly appreciate it.

david millet
david@adoptionmedia.com