[ic] Interchange 4.8 Qty Price Problem

Tom Harty interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 23:48:01 2002

I'm upgrading a site from Minivend 3.x into IC 4.8.
The conversion went easy enough but the quanity
pricing (chained or unchained) just doesn't seem to
work.  The cart has about 12 q fields in price
(q1...q6,q9,q10,q12, etc).  I did the following:

1) I put the new columns in the pricing.txt.
2) rm'd the pricing.sql file to get the fields added
to the DB (Postgress).
3) added the addition q fields into etc/after.cfg

The new fields appear in the Admin GUI.  And when I
look at the items in the GUI they all indicate QTY
YES.  But the cart doesn't discount the items.  What
am I missing here?