[ic] Red Hat consulting hours available

Chris Slaght interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 8 00:05:02 2002

I know that I am looking to write or have written a gift certificate mod so
that I can sell serialized gift certificates or promotion codes.

Anyone else need something like that?

How many hours do you think Red Hat would need to build that?

Christopher Slaght
Information Systems Solutions LTD.
cmslaght@issohio.com