[ic] O-oh: IC newbie customizing inventory control

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 8 06:14:01 2002

Hello group,

At our company we are trying to customize the inventory control of
interchange to fit our needs. (More background info is in the end of this
post).

I'm customizing order_status.html. This allows button 'Ship checked order
lines, send email to customer if appropriate' to nicely log the amounts being
shipped. I would like the buttons 'Update status of line N' to do the same,
but where can I find the code that handles the update?

Viewing the page source shows the following HTML for the button:
<INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Update status of line 1">

The FORM tag says
<FORM METHOD=POST
ACTION="http://localhost.localdomain/cgi-bin/store/ui.html....">

Page ui.html does not exist anywhere on my machine, how do I find out which
page Interchange loads instead? (The same goes for process.html)?

Regards,
Marc Brevoort
--

We want our inventory process to closely match reality: Our inventory table
represents the real (physical) stock. When the order status changes, the