[ic] Internet Explorer 6.0.2600.0000IC and W2K can't display a secure page

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 8 08:44:01 2002

>> BrowserMatch "MSIE" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
>> *and*
>> SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
>> downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
>
> Try to take the first one out and test it again.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke

I took that out of my httpd.conf but still have the error. My next step
it to try re-compiling Apache with OpenSSL 0.9.6e and suggested by Dan
Browning.

I'm wondering why everyone who runs Redhat 7.1 (with current patches)
doesn't have this same problem? I installed IC from the tarball.... not
the rpm. But if IC isn't to blame, that shouldn't matter. I'll keep at it.

DB