[ic] [ic][OT] unwanted mailinglist subscriptions

Jon Jensen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 8 15:52:00 2002

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, John Beima wrote:

> > > Interesting thought, perhaps Redhat sold us out, literally...
> >
> > What are you talking about? Are you making an accusation?
>
> Holie quick to the defense Batman!
>
> You would think somone has your back up against a wall or something!
>
> Sounded more like a thought/joke than an accusation... Little too much cooffee
> or jolt cola today Jon??? (-:

No drugs at all actually. I just think it's a ridiculous thought that Red
Hat would sell the interchange-users list. They've invested so much money
in Interchange development and marketing, host the website, demo, mailing
list, etc., yet there's always much unwarranted suspicion about Red Hat
and little visible gratitude on this list.

Jon