[ic] Admin: access rights/permissions

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 8 19:14:00 2002

For example, the permission for Order can be "order=lvdecau".  I
tried to set to "order=l", but still every other sub-menus appeared
too, eg, Archive is there, even though I've already set it only show
"list".  What could be wrong?

I just want to show only some sub-menus, but not all.  Eg, no
Archival, no Inactive Customers, etc.

Is there a way I can do it?  Or do I need to modify the codes?  There
doesn't seem to have any indication on these sub-menu pages to
determine if they should appear on the sub-menu line.  My guess is
that the indication is set in icmenu's yes_functions, but just
couldn't figure out how.  Is there a documentation on using the UI?
The "Help" functions are not good enough for my case.