[ic] Browser Incompatibility

Fri Aug 9 21:18:01 2002

Quoting cfm@maine.com (cfm@maine.com):
> On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 05:13:44PM -0700, Barry Treahy, Jr. wrote:
> > Bradley Caricofe wrote:
> > Lint that could be enabled since bits and pieces of the total table
> > construction are sprawled across numerous files, it might help catch
> > this stuff earlier in the site development process...
>
> Join the coalition to stop IC bloat!  File -> Save && weblint
>
> Actually, I think that used to be in minivend.  :-)

Still is in Interchange. You just put in interchange.cfg:

	CheckHTML  /usr/local/bin/weblint -s -

Then in pages you want to check, you put:

	[flag type=checkhtml]

It appends the weblint results at the end of the page in
a comment.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer