[ic] O-oh: IC newbie customizing inventory control

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 9 16:09:14 2002

On Thursday 08 August 2002 17:05, you wrote:

> In the same page you're reading, you'll see a place where etc/ship_notice
> is included.  The code isn't documented, but its rather easy to understand.
> You should be able to call the same code from the other button as well.

Thanks, Dan, that's definitely an option too. Ed also helped me on the way; he
suggested using mv_check to trap the button. As I were looking to not only
have the button log but also to preserve existing functionality, here's what
I've added so far:

<input type="hidden" name="mv_check" value="log_actions">

[set log_actions]
[perl]
# A line logging "Hello world" went here but of course I can use
# all posted variables now. Basically this solves the problem.
return 1;
[/perl]
[/set]

Thanks to both of you!