[ic] [ic][OT] unwanted mailinglist subscriptions

Robert Brandtjen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 10 15:24:00 2002

On Saturday 10 August 2002 01:28 pm, Jim Balcom wrote:
> MS would have bought it to take control and make money. While not as br=
azen
> about it as MS, RH has been displaying a general trend toward this for =
> number of years.
> MS wouldn't want it because they can't deal with Open Source and there =
is
> no way to change Interchange from Open Source.

Umm - they need to make money to survive - all to many advocates of=20
"opensource" also think it means "free" - they love to have some make it=20
available, but they don't want to pay for it's benifits.

While I have no idea how much money RH put into interchange, I have no do=
ubt=20
it was much more then the average end user has put into it.
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com