[ic] get data from en extra table

Andrei Gologan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 12 18:38:00 2002

Hallo

I added an extra table to the IC, it shows up in the adminUI and works there
just fine.
But I cannot get anything from it on the shop side. It is as if were not
there.

do the names of the columns have to be unique all over the tables ?
Is there any other palce I need to add the table so IC knows its there ?

I made an dbconf/mysql/table.mysql file.
When I change the data it also changes the products/table.txt which seems
ok.

Any pointers would be apreciated, I´ve read a few hours of docu and mailling
list, and I think I am missing something (as allways)

Thank you
Andrei