[ic] Missing ShipperPostalCode

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 13 10:30:07 2002

At 08:40 PM 8/12/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Tried all that. Right now I'm trying to set it to Free Shipping, which is
>actually what we're offering, but to no avail. There's no message, but the
>drop-down list for shipping is still empty, and the form won't process. It
>simply refreshes the check-out page, as if there was an error, but nothing
>happens. No error is pointed out.
>
>I've searched the internet for similar errors, but I've only found
>questions... No one seems to have found the answer.
>
>Tim

Tim - One thing that comes to mind: if you are on system which is managed
by CPanel, permissions are frequently an issue with Interchange. You have
to be very careful with files that are owned by user cpanel and in your
group - if you upload them via ftp after editing, Interchange can't read
them anymore. If I remember correctly, shipping.asc is one of these files.
Just a thought.

- Ed L.