[ic] is merchant suppose to get email?

Venu interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 14 07:32:03 2002

Sarah,

When you select [top-left-right] template for a particular page and as a
sixth component if you select "Vertical Category List" then it will display
the same on the right side. Just now I have checked and its working fine
with me. Even when i click on the links too.  So just try again properly.
And to disable the Vertical Category List on the left side just select as
"None" - (No Component ) for the Component #2 or Component#3 where ever you
have selected the Vertical Category List.

Basically the component "Vertical Category List" is available to Component
#2,3 and 6. So Select for 6th Component as Vertical Category List...this
should work.

Good Luck..

Venu Madhav

Hello.

I haven't found anyone with this problem in the archives, so perhaps
someone can help:

I am using the foundation template in 4.8.5, and I can get random items to
show up in the right navigation using Component 6 with the leftright
template.

I have vertical category showing up in the left, with the items I've chosen
in the UI/Design section to be on the left.  When I select Component 6 to
*also* be vertical category, but with "right" items, these "right" items
show up in the left nav bar, further down from the normal left category
items.

I tried to make a new component vertical_right to see if I could get
everything to go on the right, and changed the only mention of left to
right:
                  sf=sel
                 op=eq
                 se=[control set_selector right]