[ic] consignment users

Bradley Glonka interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 14 10:07:01 2002

Hi,

We'd like to use one interchange store to manage multiple users who sell
items on consignment.  Ideally these users would have the following
functionality.

- Login via admin interface and only manipulate
  items that belong to them. Also they'll need
  to add new items.

- Receive orders that belong to them via email or
  admin interface.

- Have a URL, search sting, page they could give to
  their client to show only their items.  We tried
  using category or product group, but we need those
  fields for overall organization of the site.

- Reports based on consignee.

Can anyone clue me in on how to achieve any of these items?

Thanks
Brad