[ic] Admin Wizard

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 14 13:25:59 2002

At 12:40 AM 08/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>I am running ID 4.8.5 on FreeBSD 4.2
>
>I am trying to use the wizard to create a key.
>When I get to "Payment Preferences", fill out the info, and click on "Next",
>I get ISE!
>Looking at the log files:
>IC Local Error Logs:
>/cgi-bin/shop/ui Runtime error: Can't fork! at (eval 58) line 12.
>

>Also, The credit card fields are empty in the orders.
>
>Looking in the archives, I have found a few things, but I still can't solve
>this issue.
>
>1.
>In interchange/lib/UI/usertag/ I modified the following 2 files
>add_gpg_key.tag and get_gpg_keys.tag.
>
>      open(GPGIMP, "$gpgexe $flags |")
>          or die "Can't fork!";
>
>  Change this to:
>
>      open(GPGIMP, "$gpgexe $flags |")
>          or die "Can't fork: $!";
>
>Then restart and try again, and the error message will be more descriptive.
>
>2. Added the line below in the catalog.cfg
>Variable GPG_PATH /usr/local/bin/gpg
>
>Now, I get the following error:
>
>/cgi-bin/shop/ui  Runtime error: Can't fork: No such file or directory at
>(eval 54) line 12.

[snip]

It sure seems like IC is trying to tell you that it can't find the gpg
binary; it is installed? Can you run it from the command line?

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax