[ic] templates from 4.8.5 broken in 4.8.6

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 14 14:46:00 2002

> I installed 4.8.6 over my existing 4.8.5. In the 4.8.6 admin GUI the
> templates from my existing catalog appeared mostly blank and
> the catalog
> indeed appeared broken. I created a test catalog under 4.8.6
> and all was
> well including the templates.

I just upgraded to 4.8.6 and I am also have the same issue.
I am not getting any of the client screen showing up besides the top menus.

Everything else is gone.  I created a new catalog and it seemed to work
fine.
Copied over the previous catalog in the new catalog directory and it went
blank like before.  Did some changes here and there, but nothing major.
But my admin GUI works fine though.

Any ideas Mike or anyone else?

Thanks!!!
Dennis Chen