[ic] setting item price by radio selection

Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 14 15:14:00 2002

Snippet:
>[if-item-field pricetext3]
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> size="2">[item-field pricetext3]
> <input type="radio" value="[item-field price3]"
> name="selectprice">[item-field price3]</font></td>
> [/if-item-field]
>
> The buy stuff is on the screen and when they click it does take them
> to the cart page with everything set but the price.
>
> How do I get the "selectprice" to end up as the item price in the shopping
> cart?.

On the resulting page, are you using [value price3]  or somthing similar?
{cgi price3]?
I am no programmer, but I've been figuring IC out as I go.  This could be
the problem.

Also, looking ahead, make sure you log the correct value in the logs
(transaction, entry)  so that this value gets saved in the transaction
process.  I don' t mean to tell you something stupid, but I would want to be
told that.
Jordan

Donate to the Troubadour Theater Company - without spending a dime!!
Save money on Long Distance, Internet, or cell phone service.  A portion of
the proceeds are donated to Troubadour
http://www.excelir.com/thesavage