[ic] MORE-LIST blowing apart past page 1

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 14 18:11:01 2002

I thought I was proceeding pretty well until I found that my
[more-list]'s were in fact not working...  The first page of the loop is
presented just fine, but if you clink for page 2 or Next, it is as if
there were no search qualifies provided which were successfully applied
for Page 1...

An example of the complete loop in below, the 'more=1' was a recent
addition after searching the archives, but that changed nothing.  In the
case example I'm working with the following CGI values exist from the
prior pages form and the scratch values were also processes and populated:

BODY = 4HL
GENDERS = F
INTERFACES = SMA
CONTACT = undefined

Any thoughts?

Barry

[loop
        prefix=CON
        search="
                fi=products
                st=db
                tf=category,sku
                more=1
                ml=15
                co=yes
                rf=sku,description,body,interfaces,genders,contact,cable
                ac=0
                sf=prod_group
                op=rm
                se=Connectors

                ac=0
                sf=category
                op=rn
                se=QPL
[if cgi BODY]
                ac=0
                sf=body
                op=rm
                se=[scratch BODY]
[/if]
[if cgi GENDERS]
                ac=0
                sf=genders
                op=rm
                se=[scratch GENDERS]
[/if]
[if cgi INTERFACES]
                ac=0
                sf=interfaces
                op=rm
                se=[scratch INTERFACES]
[/if]
[if cgi CONTACT]
                ac=0
                sf=contact
                op=rm
                se=[scratch CONTACT]
[/if]
"]
[list]
[CON-change 1][condition][CON-field category][/condition]
banner_text][or][CON-fiel
d category][/either]</td>
[/CON-change 1]
sku]]">De
tail/Price</a></td>
[/list]
[no-match]
              <BR><BR>
              <BLOCKQUOTE>
                Sorry, no matches for:<br><B>
[calc]
my $str='';
my @settings = qw/
    BODY
    GENDERS
    INTERFACES
    CONTACT
/;
for(@settings) {
    ## Take care of that security, not ITL inputs!
    $str .= '&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;';
    $str .= $_;
    $str .= '=';
    $str .= $Scratch->{$_};
    $str .= '<br>';
}
return $str;
[/calc]
[if value mv_search_error]
                <P><B>Errors:<BR>[value-extended name=mv_search_error
joiner="<B
R>"]</B>
[/if]
                <BR><BR>
              </BLOCKQUOTE>
[/no-match]
              <BR CLEAR=LEFT>
[more-list]
              <BLOCKQUOTE>
                Matches [matches] of [match-count] found.<BR>[more]<BR>
              </BLOCKQUOTE>
[/more-list]
your sear
[/loop]

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028