[ic] Just about finished (I think) help with one thing?

Scott Andreas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 14 19:06:00 2002

what does the error log tell ya

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Mr Lonnie
Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 3:52 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] Just about finished (I think) help with one thing?

I just spent 2 days getting everything installed and
configured and to were I am now. I think all that is
left is setting up the admin and customer area, BUT?

The likes from the demo pages gives internal server
error.

example http://www.cyber-help.com/demo

If you click on admin or customer links at top that is
the error that I get. I have already changed user and
group to that owner, but that wasn't the problem so I
am stuck now. Any help would be appreciated.

Lonnie.