[ic] Just about finished (I think) help with one thing?

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 15 03:24:02 2002

> I just spent 2 days getting everything installed and
> configured and to were I am now. I think all that is
> left is setting up the admin and customer area, BUT?
>
> The likes from the demo pages gives internal server
> error.
>
> example http://www.cyber-help.com/demo
>
> If you click on admin or customer links at top that is
> the error that I get. I have already changed user and
> group to that owner, but that wasn't the problem so I
> am stuck now. Any help would be appreciated.

I guess that you have edited the catalog/interchange.cfg file in windows,
and forgotten to upload it in "unix" mode.  The file probably contains a
bunch of carriage returns, and that messes everything... One other thing
could be that the config-files where uploaded in binary-mode.

If you can't fix the carriage return issue by uploading a proper txt-file,
then check this help:
http://www.inf.aber.ac.uk/advisory/faqs/htmletters/unix/remove_m_c.asp